We have a brand new vacancy within our Property Management Team at our busy head office in Bideford, to expand our coverage and further enhance our service to property owners.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and organisational skills and a calm, friendly personality. An exceptional level of customer service and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are essential; full training and support is provided.
The role involves working closely with our Holiday Support Teams, Property Managers and Administrators, liaising with both new and existing property owners and dealing with guests to offer advice and excellent customer service.
The position requires a degree of flexibility as the occasional holiday cover may be required. In addition , further support may be required to meet the demands of the business. In return we offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, staff holiday offers and a good working environment.
- Quality - Answering customer issues in a responsive, sensitive, calm and professional manner. Working as part of a team and using initiative when working independently.
- Service - Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex. Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and occasionally face-to-face.
- Monitoring - Using and updating spreadsheets to maintain complaint logs and resolutions. Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Key Performance Indicators - Giving information and helping to solve problems within Service Level agreements.
- Knowledge - Arranging solutions/services for owners / clients based on business rules.
- Reporting - Communicating with other departments such as customer services and reservations. Complete refunds or compensation requests for appropriate stakeholders.
- Personal - Use time effectively and efficiently; set and manage objectives and goals and evaluate these results. Remain calm under pressure.
- Ambassador of the brand - Represent TC throughout all complaints/correspondence and while attending necessary functions
- Customer Service