Our client is a well-established independent estate agency based in South East London and they are seeking an experienced Property Administrator/ Property Manager to join their small and friendly team. Our client has a good reputation in the local area for providing excellent customer service to all of their clients and customers.
The successful candidate doesn't need to have experience in the role but must have great customer service skills and have an interest in property. The successful candidate must be able to drive ideally with their own car and a clean driving license.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining property files and general database
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Provide viewing feedback to Seller/Landlord
- Assist with marketing to increase property portfolio of sale and managed properties.
- Window cards kept up to date
- Running the monthly reports eg. -gas safe-tenancies at an end and acting on them
- Dealing with general enquires
- Referencing new tenants and all steps to check-in
- Catting out property inspections
- Dealing with check-in/ checkouts-
- Dealing with the renewal of tenancies
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £15,000 pro rata on a part time basis of four days a week and continued support and training plus a great environment to work in.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'