Our client is looking for a part-time Project Coordinator to join their team based in Harrogate.
This role is providing maternity cover for 12 months with an immediate start.
Our client is a learning and development business that was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. They help people in organisations around the world be better at managing or leading, working as a team or making progressive changes to their organisations and culture. Our client is a friendly office with a relaxed but purposeful atmosphere where people are valued as their most important asset.
The Role of Project Coordinator
This is an extremely varied role and requires a variety of skills, essentially supporting the directors, consultants and trainers in their sales and delivery activities. This involves:
• Supporting the fee earners with managing global training projects
• Liaising with client training co-ordinators, participants and training managers on taking bookings
• Recording all logistical and attendance plans
• Booking trainers
• Preparing standard materials to fulfil courses
• Researching travel options and visa requirements
• Recording learner progress
• Preparing training materials for new workshops or courses: formatting, proof reading, editing
• Timely and accurate preparation and sending of purchase orders to external suppliers
• Checking incoming supplier invoices and expenses
• Recording expenditure on materials to ensure accuracy of profitability for each project
• Sharing taking inbound phone calls
• Data entry on the customer database for marketing or operational records
• Helping with other business projects in a research or administrative capacity
• Uploading training materials onto the central database – cataloguing them and ensuring they are kept up to date
• Sharing tea, coffee, dishwasher, stock replacement and other general office duties such as reception of visitors and meeting catering
To be successful in your application to the role of Project Coordinator you will need to have / be:
• Service orientated with a high standard of internal and external customer focus
• Confident in dealing with people at all levels of seniority and in different countries and cultures
• Proactive, organised, able to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines on their own initiative
• Flexible, adaptable to changing priorities, a good problem solver and supportive team member
• Prepared to go the extra mile when necessary and has a can-do attitude, asks for help when appropriate
• Accurate with data and shows attention to detail, can see at a glance what is wrong with the format of documents
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• A good communicator and has a good standard of literacy, computer literacy and numeracy
• Confident working with numbers
• Good knowledge of digital media, familiarity with webinar technology, customer databases or learning management systems would be an advantage though training will be given
• Able to work in a matrix way, juggling priorities for several clients, managers and internal customers
• Experience of working in a training consultancy or similar role would be advantageous
• Knowledge of another language would be advantageous but not essential
Salary and Hours
For the role of Project Coordinator you will work 28 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £18,000 per annum pro-rata (circa £13,440). You will also receive 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays pro-rata.
There is some flexibility to work these hours over either 4 or 5 days (Monday to Friday) starting at 8:30 with flexibility on finish times depending on a regular pattern of days worked.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Project, coordinator, administrator, administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job