Interesting and involved part-time role for a project-co-ordinator!
This is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team for a busy Project Manager, providing administrative support for client projects and proactively ensuring the smooth running of these projects so that customer satisfaction, quality, and delivery exceed customer expectations.
On offer is the opportunity to work three days a week in a busy and satisfying role within an organisation with a strong collegiate culture, generous holidays and healthcare.
This responsible role includes the provision of administrative support in:-
- Proof reading client proposals, providing support for client tenders and assisting with design support in Power Point as well as carrying out any necessary preparation and posting of documents
- Ensuring project plans are kept up to date at all times
- Supporting the Project Director and consultants working on a project to ensure timelines and budgets are adhered to, ensuring agreed processes are consistently followed across the project
- Proof reading and ensuring that workshop manuals/materials and presentations are accurate and of a professional standard as well as ensuring timely and accurate supply of materials needed to support the project
- Liaising with client administrators and carrying out any coaching/training needed for them to support the project
- Sending out work contracts and terms to clients, proactively ensuring they are all returned in the time needed as well as issuing and collating questionnaire data for clients
- Booking travel and hotels for all involved in client projects
- Preparing workshop materials and presentations using Word, Excel and Power Point
- Organising monthly management meetings, preparing agendas and content
- Arranging telephone appointments between the Director and potential new business associates as well as preparing and sending their contracts
- Ensuring that invoices are accurate and sent out at the appropriate time
- Recording and tracking project work against budget
In addition you'll be supporting the Project Manager to manage the Director's diary and expenses as well as managing trainer diaries and availability and holiday records
You'll have some previous project management/project support experience and are committed to ensuring the highest levels of service and quality of delivery to clients, internal customers and suppliers
- Project Plans
- Proof Reading