The Part-time Programme Administrator will be primarily responsible for leading on the administration and planning of a programme.
A Not-for-Profit educational organisation in London is looking to recruit a Part-time Programme Administrator.
The Part-time Programme Administrator will be primarily responsible for leading on the administration and planning of a Programme.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Programme Leaders with preparation of material for their courses
- Collating feedback from evaluation forms and typing up notes, printing
- Undertaking making travel arrangements or accommodation arrangements when needed
- Arranging meetings, assisting in the production and proof reading of reports
- Assist with project co-ordination
- Handling student enquiries
The successful Part-time Programme Administrator will have Higher Education experience.
The successful Part-time Programme Administrator successful will have Higher Education Experience.