Production Operatives required in Beeston, Nottingahm, NG7 2TG
- Working Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekly shift pattern 06:00-13:45 & 13:45-22:00
- Early finish on every other Friday at 7pm
- Optional overtime may be available during busy periods
- Opportunity to progress to a skilled role with increased pay rate
- Weekly pay into your bank on a Friday and payslips sent direct to your email.
- Benefits include access to staff canteen & staff shop with fantastic discounts on many products
- Dedicated on-site account team for any questions you may have
- Apprenticeship positions also available
- Night work also available Night Rate £8.10
- Rate of pay for: Under 25 years old £7.05, Over 25 years old £7.50
- Hours available each week can vary depending on production levels.
The Gi Group are recruiting for an established pharmaceutical manufacturer in the Beeston area who are increasing their workforce due to their peak season. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader.
Duties include hand capping, packing into trays or boxes, replenishment of materials to line, quality checking of products and cleaning as part of the line clearance. Experience of production work is preferred, but not essential as training is provided.
If you are looking for a Monday to Friday job and are available to start straight away please apply now!