Part Time Primary Teacher
- KS1 Class Teacher
- Lovely Infants School based in Kingston
- April 2018 start
- Part time position
- Experienced or NQTS welcome
One of my client schools based in Kingston are looking for a Part Time Primary Teacher for a KS1 class to start after the Easter holidays.
The school can offer the successful Primary Teacher:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access from Kingston and Surbiton stations
- A supportive SLT team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Children who are eager and enthusiastic to learn with Good behaviour
The ideal Primary Teacher will:
- Have excellent knowledge and practice of the national curriculum
- Have experience teaching KS1 pupils
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Someone who is able to inspire and motivate through their teaching
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 1 (KS1). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are ilooking for a role that can accommodate part time days and provide excellent support, challenge and opportunities then send your Cv through to Jo @ Reeson Education today.