Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Part-time PPA / Year 4 Cover Teacher to join a large three-form entry primary school in Haringey. The school is looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join their highly successful team. The successful candidate will be working one day per week (alternately doing PPA and Year 4 class teaching) for the academic year, commencing ASAP. The successful Part-time PPA / Year 4 Cover Teacher will be joining a close-knit school with an inclusive community feel.
About the Roles
- PPA / Year 4 Teacher to work within the London Borough of Haringey
- Part-time position (one day per week) to commence ASAP which will run for the remainder of the school year
- Salary from £140 per day (dependent on experience)
- About the Schools
- Easily accessible by public transport: close to both tube and overland stations
- Assists both mainstream children as well as those with additional needs
In order to be considered for this role, the Part-time PPA / Year 4 Cover Teacherwill need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Teachers with UK or overseas experience (within the past two years) are welcome to apply; if overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please submit your CV and quote the reference number DXS27444 when applying.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'