Part-Time PPA Cover - Lecturer
A well-established SEN College in the borough of Bromley are looking for an FE Lecturer to teach their 19+ class 'Life Skills' for three days per week.
You will be teaching 'Life Skills' to PMLD and ASD pupils with class sizes of 5-8; with two members of support in the class.
The role is for PPA Cover so the lessons are planned for you. You are required to mark and monitor progress.
The college can be flexible as to what three days you are able to work; and this position will start on a temporary basis, with the intention to review the role in July in consideration to go permanent if suitable for both parties.
You have access to EHCP plans.
To be successful for this role you must:
* Hold a teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE/DTLLS/PTLLS/Level 5/CELTA)
* Have excellent classroom practise
* Ability to differentiate approaches to learning
* Have passion, enthusiasm, and willingness to work in SEN
* Have knowledge and experience in PMLD
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
- 'PPA Cover' 'Part-time lecturer' 'Life-skills' 'english' 'SEN' 'Bromley'