Part time Picker Packer PM SHIFT
We are recruiting for Part time Picker Packer for our market leading Client the range in Valley Park CV21. The work is long term and can lead to a permanent contract for successful applicants.
Full training is provided - However, we do ask that candidates can speak a basic level of English to comply with Health & Safety and understand the job role.
START DATE - ASAP!
Long term work available!
Part time Picker Packer AM and PM SHIFTs - £11.91 plus £0.50ph attendance bonus
Hours of work for Part time Picker Packer:
5pm to 10pm
Work on a Sunday for a day off in the week - to support business needs.
The role of Part Picker Packer includes:
- Order picking and Packing
- RF Scanning
- Paper Orders
- Taking computer orders
- Boxing / Labelling the product
- Moving stock onto pallets
- General House Keeping
Part time Picker Packer details:
- Youwill be working in a clean warehouse environment
- Fully Health & Safety compliant
- Be fully aware of the strict hygiene policy on site
- Adhere to the policy at all times (this will be briefed to you before commencing the assignment)
Benefits of working with us as a Part time Picker Packer:
- Potential for permanent opportunities
- Car park
- Subsidised canteen
- Long term employment
- Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role for Warehouse Operative please click apply today!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'