Brewster Pratap are delighted to be recruiting a Part -Time personal tax senior 2-3 days a week for a leading firm of chartered accountants in Huddersfield to join their expanding private client team.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of self assessment returns
- Answering client queries
- Informing clients of payment on account
- Opportunities to be involved in ad hoc advisory work
Skills required for the role:
- Strong technical ability with a minimum of 3-4 years personal tax experience
- Supportive approach with colleagues and clients
- Creative flair
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to increase hours over busy season
The role will offer a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to join a busy friendly private client team.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.