We are currently recruiting for a permanent part-time Private Client Secretary to join our well known legal client at their Liverpool City Centre office. The ideal candidate will work three out of five days during the week working 9am-5.30pm. The salary for this role will be £18,000 on a pro rata basis with an immediate start available!
About The Role
• Providing first hand secretarial assistance to one of the clients leading lawyers
• Being the first point of contact for any new client calls and deeming importance of any calls and enquiries
• Gain an understanding of regular clients and ensure all calls and enquiries are handled with sensitivity and confidentiality
• Organising and prioritising appointments, ensuring meeting rooms are successfully booked out
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Private Client experience is essential Personal secretary experience is essential
• Exceptional organisational and timekeeping skills
About The Benefits:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Full training provided
• Contributory Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare on completed probation period
• Working hours 9.00 am to 5.30 pm over three days between Monday-Friday
If this sounds like a Personal Secretary role you will LOVE, please apply via the link below today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.