Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Part time (16 hours): ideally 2 full days £8k-£10k (full time equivalent £22-24k)
The client is a progressive company supporting clients nationally across the UK. They are based in Horsham, West Sussex.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part time PA/Office Manager with Office Management experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the PA / Office Manager is a varied and pivotal part-time role, which includes supporting the Managing Director as well as managing tasks and projects of your own.
- Liaising closely with the MD and being aware of his daily requirements
- Full diary management using Outlook
- Email screening, filing and responding.
- Preparing draft emails and documents
- Client and associate letters, proposals and tenders
- Sales meeting preparation and research
- Managing all post meeting actions
- CRM database maintenance
- Understanding of IT
- Organise all travel arrangements and surrounding activities
- Booking meetings and keeping the MD appraised
- Provide support to the Associate network via contact through email or telephone
- Working on LinkedIn and keeping the company website up-to-date
- Maintain excellent communication and relationships with company clients and their PA’s
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Dependable with positive 'can do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to exceed expectations
- Confident and appropriate telephone and email manner
- Enjoys a challenge
- Happy working independently
- Good computer literacy in all MS Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
16 hours per week, can be flexible
£20,000 - £24,000 pro rata depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job