My client is looking to hire an experienced Part Time Payroller to join their well established team based near Abingdon.
Our client is a well respected local employer based in attractive offices near to Abingdon. There is parking on site and a generous benefits package on offer.
The Part Time Payroller will be responsible for:
- Production of Monthly Payroll
- Ownership of the payroll database and working with HR to appropriately record changes;
- Input of wages for casual and hourly paid employees;
- Calculation of holiday pay for casual and hourly paid employees;
- Working with external firm responsible for processing of payroll;
- Providing monthly schedule summary for review by Finance Manager;
- Be the key point of contact for queries regarding monthly payroll, including liaising with HMRC..
- Pension Scheme Administration
- Review of monthly contribution schedules for all pension schemes;
- Produce and provide guidance for employees about the pension schemes available;
- Assist with the review of pension schemes through provision of research and information;
- Be the key point of contact for pension queries and direct colleagues to the appropriate channel.
- Other benefits administration (life assurance etc)
- Other Responsibilities
- Working as part of the finance team, providing information to the Finance Manager to support the annual budget process and audit requirements;
- Production of Gender Pay Gap reports;.
- Working with payroll provider to produce P11Ds.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Finance Manager and Hr Manager to support the smooth operation of the payroll, pensions and benefits.
The Part Time Payroller will need to have:
- Previous experience in Payroll is essential
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Professional work ethic
The role is for 20 hours a week across 3/4 days.
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £30,000 pro rata, so the take home salary will be circa £15,000 - £16,000. The hours are 20 per week. They also offer a generous benefits package and a very pleasant working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'