PART-TIME Payroll Manager Sole role - 6 month contract
A PART-TIME Payroll Manager (Sole role) - 6 month contract opportunity. Full ownership of the in-house monthly Payroll for circa 120 staff.
At present this is a relatively manual role. The client is therefore looking for someone who can improve process & procedures, and automate various tasks; such as automation of the clock card process. There also projects including digitising the HR records.
A well established small-medium sized business based in the W. Molesey area with free parking and easy access via public transport.
This is a 2 day per week PART-TIME role. Initially a 6 month contract but likely to be extended / made permanent.
NOTE - this is an office based role. Remote only applicants will not be considered.
The PART-TIME Payroll Manager (Sole role) - 6 month contract involves:
- Maintain and run monthly payrolls (120 staff) on Iris software
- Salary (BACS) payment
- Maintain and submit payroll journals to accounts
- Calculate company sales incentives and staff bonuses
- PAYE NI payment and Submission to HMRC
- Maintain pension files and submit pension data to provider
- Submit year end returns to HMRC
- Maintain files for use in preparing P11D returns and making Class 1A NI payments to HMRC
- Maintain staff clock cards (warehouse, samples merchandising and transport departments) and recording overtime hours
- Maintain holiday spreadsheets, self-certification and absence forms
- Prepare offer letters for new staff and maintain personnel records
- Provide reports to directors
- Maintain duty rota for key client
- Business and Trade parking permits for showrooms
The ideal candidate for the PART-TIME Payroll Manager (Sole role) - 6 month contract, will;
- be looking for a part-time role
- have worked in a similar role previously
- ideally have experience in a sole/stand alone Payroll position (note - there is NO staff management)
- ideally have Iris system experience (not required)
- have monthly payroll experience
- have improved and automated processes
- live locally to W. Molesey
Note - it's highly likely that this role will be made permanent after 6 months. This is the plan but will of course depend on business requirements nearer the time. WHEN/IF made permanent you would then be eligible for the companies monthly incentive scheme (i.e. A share of the company's gross profit for the previous month) which equates to roughly £2-3,000 per annum FTE.
The PART-TIME Payroll Manager (Sole role) offers a competitive salary of up to £28,000 (this is the Full Time Equivalent).
25 days holiday per annum, pro rata (4 or 5 of which must be taken over the Christmas/New Year)
Employer's Pension contribution 4% (accompanied by a non-contributory death benefit)
This is a 2 day per week role (hours 9am - 5pm)
- monthly payroll
- Iris payroll
- sole role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'