A forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants based on the Wirral is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join their dynamic team on a permanent, part-time basis. Having won a number of awards, the firm are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious candidate who is committed to providing exceptional client service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the payroll function and their own portfolio of client payrolls, calculating statutory deductions, submitting information to HMRC as well as building and maintaining client relationships. This role will entail processing weekly payrolls for 3 days of the week. At month end, the candidate will be expected to work 5 days during one week of the month to meet the requirements of clients. The successful candidate will be required to work Monday - Wednesday.
Alongside a competitive salary, the firm will be offering a fantastic benefits package, including 4 weeks holiday (plus bank holidays and Christmas close down), free parking and pension scheme.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for processing your own portfolio of payrolls from start to finish including year-end, P11d’s etc
- RTI, auto-enrolment and pensions administration
- Processing client payrolls using cloud software
Essential Requirements are:
- Experienced in running multiple payrolls
- Friendly, professional character with the ability to develop good working relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Some knowledge of HR would also be beneficial
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.