Part Time Payroll / HR Assistant - £18000 - £23,000 - Permanent - Wirral
A growing firm of Chartered Accountants based on the Wirral are currently recruiting for an experience Part-Time Payroll / HR Assistant to join its expanding firm
This Wirral-based Practice have a credible reputation and due to continual growth, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Payroll Assistant.
To apply you must have a proven track record of working within a busy Payroll Bureau previously and will also, ideally, have some exposure into HR. You will be working as part of a friendly, busy team and be able to work on your own initiative. You must be confident in all associated aspects of payroll work whilst having strong oral and written communication skills.
- Processing monthly payrolls for over 250 employees
- Inputting new starters, leavers, bonuses, overtime, sick and unpaid leave, expenses, childcare vouchers, travel allowances, pensions
- Liaising with HMRC and submit tax, NI, p45, p46s and p11d's
- Process year end payroll
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Ensuring that the business is complying with all current HMRC legislation
- Contribute to issues / policy changes
- Full end to end payroll processing knowledge
- Must be looking for part-time work
- Experience of HR processes
- Strong attention to detail
- High standard of work
- Excellent systems knowledge inclusive of Excel
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Rebecca Butler, on Liverpool 601 6000
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West.
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.