Part Time Payroll Executive
Working for a Bath based Practice, this is a fantastic opportunity for an already experienced Payroller to join a professional, friendly and expanding team of likeminded individuals.
The role is a part time one - 3 days per week - ideally Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays (though there is flexibility on days worked).
Free onsite parking is available....
You will be responsible for, but not restricted to, the following duties:
- Management of a large portfolio of clients to fulfil all their payroll needs - these include around 25 different clients in a variety of sizes and sizes of workforce.
- Taking full responsibility for the start to finish processing of clients payroll
- Processing and advising on Statutory Payment such as, SSP, SPP, SMP Holiday Entitlements etc.
- Ensuring adherence to regulations set by HM Revenue & Customs and other regulating bodies.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience of working in full payroll function - Essential
- Previous working experience of payroll systems
- Knowledge of auto enrolment is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"