This is an urgent requirement within the business, so candidates must be immediately available to commence their employment.
The successful candidate will work between 24-28 hours per week, joining a small payroll team of two.
- Provide an efficient and effective payroll service
- Provide updates and information to members of staff
- Pension processing
- Monitor and report overtime
- Process starters and leavers
- Calculate and input sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay
- Tax and NI returns
- Process P45, P46 etc
- Be first point of contact for payroll queries
- Reconcile payroll to the general ledger
Candidates must have a strong background in payroll processing and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must also be immediately available and happy to work part time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job