Would you like to work 5 days of 5 hours or even 3 full days?
Do you have payroll experience? (payroll only or as part of your current/previous role)
Then look no further!
My client, a dynamic, diverse world leader in the manufacturing industry are looking for a qualified part-time Payroll Clerk (25 hrs. per week/ £9.50 per hr.) to join their finance team. Family owned and operated, they offer an enjoyable place to work
Reporting directly to the payroll manager, your new role will be to undertake all activities regarding the management of employee compensation in the company which includes a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating wages and making payments.
• Manage compensation packages using payroll software i.e. FRONTIER
• Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
• Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating absences & O/T
• Manage and calculate taxes and deductions, including RTI and auto-enrolment processes
• Initiate direct deposits through a bank payment system
• Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
• Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
• Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
• Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor
ALL ABOUT YOU
You will be an excellent payroll clerk who has a great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good math’s skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
• Proven experience as payroll clerk
• Familiarity with general accounting principles
• Carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy
• Experienced in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software (training will be given)
• Excellent math’s and numerical skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
AND IN RETURN…
My client will offer flexible working hours, competitive pay, an attractive benefit package and a friendly working environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job