I am currently working with a medium sized Accountancy Practice based in Birkenhead who are looking for a Payroll administrator to join their team Bureau team on a part time basis.
This firm have strong long-standing relationships with their clients which include large corporates, family firms and owner managed businesses in a variety of industries across the North West. There is a real ‘family’ feel to the office that gives you a fantastic working environment and a welcoming atmosphere which is why so many of the team and clients are long serving and they are continuously gaining new business.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for –
• Processing client payrolls in a timely and accurate fashion from start to finish.
• Managing your own client timetable of weekly, 4-weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
• Agreeing to deadlines with clients and ensuring these deadlines are met.
• Adhering to government legislation with regards to RTI, FPS and EPS submissions.
• Assisting clients with auto-enrolment pension scheme set-up and maintenance.
• Dealing with ad hoc queries for clients.
You will be –
• An up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
• The ability to set and meet your own deadlines
• The ability to work autonomously
• You have Payroll Bureau experience or experience dealing with multiple payrolls simultaneously.
This position is ideally Monday-Wednesday with the possibility of full time hours in busy periods and in the future this will turn into a full time role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position then call Emily on 0161 830 1690 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business