Office Angels are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious, market-leading organisation based in Burgess Hill.
This fast growing company is recruiting for a part-time Payroll Assistant (20-hours) Monday-Thursday to join the Team for a 12 month contract with the potential for it to become permanent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for processing the monthly payroll and overtime
- Running and analysing payroll reports
- Reporting for pensions
- First point of contact for any payroll related queries from staff
- Providing administrative support to the department
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience of processing Payroll
- Work well under pressure
- Be articulate with a professional telephone manner
- Be flexible in your approach and comfortable communicating at any level
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly IT literate, and numerical
- Be self-motivated and a strong team player
The company are offering a competitive salary of £14,000 p/a, depending on experience. The working hours 20 hours a week Monday-Thursday morning, flexible on start times with free on-site parking.
If you are looking for your next part-time position, please apply with your CV today!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Payroll Assistant