Part Time Payroll Assistant
Brighton, East Sussex
Permanent, Circa 25 Hours Per Week (Negotiable)
Salary £10-11 Per Hour
A leading local organisation with a history of excellent results is currently seeking a part time Payroll Assistant to support their Payroll Manager. This role will sit as part of the HR function and report to both the Payroll and HR Managers. They are looking for circa 25 hours per week commitment from this individual but there is flexibility of a couple of hours either way and these can be allocated as desired throughout the week.
This is a busy and pivotal function within the organisation and will require focus, flexibility and excellent attention to detail. There are roughly 400-500 staff on the payroll, all UK based, and these include a mix of permanent and contracting staff.
- Entry of payroll information including exporting data from other sources
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Updating employee information
- Calculating and processing employee statutory payments (maternity pay, sick pay etc)
- Answering payroll queries
- Checking hours and payroll reports
- Daily use of Excel and payroll system Earnie
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Payroll Manager
My client is ideally looking for someone with existing payroll administration experience.
Related: Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bookkeeper, CIPP, Chartered Institute Of Payroll Professionals, Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job