The position is temporary position for a period of 3 months initially.
This part time position is for 27.5 hours per week, with the hours ideally split over 5 days.
Payroll Administrator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the site's time and attendance system, setting up new employees, shift cycles and supporting the clearing of exceptions
- Ensuring all employee documentation is processed and payments made in accordance with the site payment rules and adherence to HMRC rules
- Ensuring relevant cost data is provided, whereby the actual wage costs can be reported in the weekly accounts
- Maintaining and managing the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Ensuring individuals are correctly set up on concur to ensure payments are correctly processed
- Managing where appropriate company credit card, company car and employee benefit data and documentation to ensure efficient following of procedure
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently looking for individuals with the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within a payroll position
- Strong communication skills (essential)
- Good IT skills / knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and stable business that promises a rewarding and progressive career to it's employees. They offer a competitive salary and benefits packages.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.