This organisation has recently refurbished their premises and now that the dust has settled, have an opening for a Part-time Payroll Administrator, who is fully conversant with processing Payrolls from start to finish.
As an experienced Payroll Administrator, you will be able to provide experience of the following area’s
- Manual calculations
- Up to date knowledge of HMRC legislation
- Processing Starters, Leavers, Holiday pay, Pension deductions, SMP/SPP/SAP and SSP etc.
- Issuing P45’s, P60’s etc.
- Calculate Benefits in Kind, prepare P11ds and submit to HMRC
- Prepare and submit pension contributions
- Deal with Payroll queries
- Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy for data entry
- Carry out RTI submissions
Ideally you will have a CIPP qualification, are educated to A level standard and are up to date on all payroll legislation. You must also be diligent and able to work in a methodical manner, together with a keen eye for detail.
This is just a general outline of the role, for more information contact Eric at Cavill Robinson Financial Recruitment or to apply simply click on the link below.