A highly regarded organisation based in Truro, Cornwall are looking to recruit a full-time Payroll Administrator to work on a 6 month assignment.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for the day to day administration of a large payroll. You will have good knowledge of PAYE / NIC, SMP, SPP, SAP and SSP and working knowledge of both RTI and auto-enrolment.
Duties to include:
- Working within the payroll team ensuring compliance with UK legislation and reporting deadlines.
- On-going review of existing processes, delivering best practice in all areas.
- Payroll processing for a range of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Year end payroll processing - Administration of pension auto-enrolment processes
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Management of client portfolio within processing deadlines
- Drafting correspondence to clients / HMRC
- Various ad hoc duties
- Demonstrable experience of auto-enrollment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job