My client in Camberley is seeking a payroll administrator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have strong experience processing up to 400 workers each week, and be expected to work efficiently and flexibly. You will be required to manage your own time effectively as this is a home-based role. The role is part-time - Wednesday to Friday with some flexibility required at times. This role is offered on a temporary basis but could lead to a permanent position.
- Process several payrolls each week (varying between 12-200 employees)
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by inputting data
- Manually enter payroll information, as well as batch uploads
- Be able to answer questions about wages and deductions
- Amend employee records to update HMRC coding notices
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Submit RTIs to HMRC each week
- Maintain confidentiality of workers' pay records
- Produce payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Process P45s as required
- Process and administer pension scheme contributions
- Experience as working as a Payroll Administrator
- Experience of working with payroll systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with Brightpay
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Suite and Sheets
- Experience Administering pension schemes
- Pension Schemes
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'