A fantastic part-time opportunity has arisen within a busy payroll bureau based in Birkenhead. As Part-time Payroll Administrator, your role will mainly entail
processing multi-frequency payrolls, dealing with client queries and Auto Enrolment pension administration. You will be working alongside a committed team in a dynamic bureau environment.
This opportunity could be well-suited to those who have family commitments. The ideal candidate will be required to work Monday-Wednesday and will have the flexibility to work full-time hours during busier periods. There may also be the potential for increased working hours for the right candidate.
The Part-time Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Running client payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc.
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
Essential Requirements are:
- Good IT skills, intermediate level of Excel is essential
- Minimum 2 years’ payroll experience from within a bureau environment
- Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff
- Must have experience of working on various payrolls with multiple deadlines
If you have all of the above requirements for the Part-time Payroll Administrator position and you want to take on a new challange, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job