A reputable and well established organisation based in Bracknell requires a knowledgeable Payroll Support person with particular expertise in comps & bens and advanced on MS Excel. This is on a temporary part time basis and is to start ASAP and will continue until September 2018.
- Working part time, approximately 22 hours/week across 4 or 5 days.
- This is a temporary position until September 2018.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable with Comps & Bens.
- Experience of liaising with a payroll provider or running payroll personally.
- Previous working experience with an HR System.
- Intermediate to advance on MS Excel.
- Based in Bracknell, with parking.
- Comps & Bens experience.
- Background liaising with a payroll provider or running a payroll personally.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Requires an analytical individual with good problem solving skills. Proactive with the ability to provide solutions.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job