Part Time Payments Advisor - O2
Salary: £19,136 full time equivalent (plus 10% bonus paid twice yearly)
Start Date: 13th May 2019
Shift/Hours: Working 20 hours per week on the below shift pattern
Wednesday: 15:30 - 20:30
Thursday: 15:30 - 20:30
Friday: 15:30 - 20:00
Saturday: 12:00 - 17:00
Payment Management Advisor
At Capita Customer Management, we're working with O2 to grow a Payment Management team that provides fantastic customer service by truly listening to and empathising with customers. In the spirit of putting people first, we have increased the pay for the entire department. Our staff inspire us and we think it's important that they stay motivated and passionate about helping our customers. The role of this team isn't to collect debt, but to educate customers out of debt. Showing fair treatment and taking time to understand their individual needs so the right action is taken.
So, what can I expect as a Payment Management Advisor?
Well, in your day-to-day role you'll be taking inbound calls through multiple stages of the debt cycle. Some of these calls can be received from vulnerable customers, and you'll be expected to identify these, so we can offer the best support available to their particular needs. This could range from offering short term discounts on their bill, to setting up long term payment arrangements. On every call, you'll need to follow Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles, ensuring you remain compliant in each conversation. But don't worry about that - your Team Coach and Team Manager will be on hand to support you every step of the way.
What about the environment? What's it like?
We pride ourselves on creating a great office atmosphere and culture. But aside from things like the pay rise, team competitions and tuck shop trolley, the environment here is one of real progression. Our Payment Management team offers access to a broad range of development opportunities. And in the last 6 months, over 50 of our people have moved up and across to new roles. Including Complaints Advisor, Team Coach, Floorwalkers, Engagement Team and Team Manager, as well as Senior Management positions.
What kind of people are you looking for?
We genuinely believe that finding the right role for you is important. So, let us tell you what we're looking for and you can see if you think it sounds good.
- You're committed to and have a passion for providing a customer focused service.
- You're sensitive, empathetic and can always find the right words to say - but you also know the importance of listening.
- You can influence, negotiate and deal with difficult conversations in a calm and professional manner.
- You're able to use your initiative to take ownership and responsibility for your customer calls.
- You're target-driven, able to find solutions to suit the business, as well as the customer.
- Ideally, you'll have already had experience of working within a call centre environment with FCA regulations in place too.
Are there any perks?
As Payment Management Advisor, you'll start on the new rate of £9.20 per hour, but we also offer a generous bonus scheme, where you could be rewarded up to 10% of your annual salary. And that's all before you even get to your other benefits:
- 22 days' holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays) This will increase over time, the longer you work with us the more leave you get
- free parking and free shuttle bus for Capita employees
- 50% off your O2 airtime bill
- option to buy more leave
- cycle to work scheme
- on-site restaurants, café and quiet relaxation zones
- access to private dental care
- High street retailer vouchers.
- Our perks at work site include lots of great discounts such as discounted cinemas tickets etc.
OK, I'm in, how do I apply?
All you need to do is fill in the application Apply Now and start your journey with us!
Both Capita and O2 believe in equal opportunities. We welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'