Our client is in the medical industry and offers private healthcare, a company pension scheme, life assurance and free parking are seeking a Part Time Patient Development Specialist to work on a part time basis of 17.5 hours a week (3.5 hours a day) to ensure all customers are given the relevant information so they are are to make an informed choice.
- Maintain and grow the business by promoting our products and services on each call
- Provide a first class service to ensure patients remain on our service
- Action new patient intro calls in line with the procedure to ensure they fully understand the service provided
- Identify patient advocates - products & services
- Identify business opportunities and convert into sales
- Cover for other team members if required
- Cleanse database regularly
You will ideally have:
- Proven database management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Some previous admin and customer service experience ideally
You must have:
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job