We’re proud to be working exclusively with this well-respected financial planning business to help them in their search for a new part-time Paraplanner. This newly created position will see you providing exceptional paraplanning expertise, working within a great team of friendly, professional & truly client-focused experienced individuals in their office based in Worle, Weston-Super-Mare. Their offices are easily reached by car (Junction 21 of M5) and within a short walking distance from Worle train station.
Salary range is £30,000- £40,000pa pro-rata plus benefits and performance related bonus of up to 10%. 23 days holiday plus public holidays (pro-rata), plus finish on Fridays at 12.30 pm.
This role offers a great deal of flexibility; 2 to 4 days per week, any days, coupled with flexibility on start and finish times.
Based from their office in Worle, the paraplanner role will see you:
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to the meet the clients’ financial planning needs
- Preparing draft recommendations to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Planner
- Preparing suitability letters
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order
- Implementing chosen investment strategies
- Reviewing existing investment portfolios, asset allocation risk profile etc
- Initiating review meetings with clients
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with the Financial Planner, if required
- Monitoring and controlling your own workload.
We’re looking for a paraplanner who has:
- Relevant paraplanning experience gained from working within a Financial Planning/Independent Financial Adviser firm
- A good understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Good research, cash flow forecasting and report writing skills
- A desire to accompany Financial Planners at client meetings
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and ideally working towards Advanced Diploma/Chartered status.
- The company was formed by experienced advisers whose different backgrounds and skills enabled them to design an advisory business operating to the highest standards while offering services at reasonable cost
- The business is owned by its founder directors, who are personally involved in strategy and management
- They work closely with several firms of local solicitors, especially on trusts and inheritance tax planning advice to both private and corporate clients
- They offer a friendly, open and collaborative work environment
If this interests you and you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005; we can then discuss this is more detail and ascertain if you’d like to be presented for the opportunity.
By applying for this position you agree to Sandringham Wood processing your personal data, in line with our privacy notice.
- Financial Planning
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'