The hours for this role would be based on 5 short days ie school hours or something similar.
This role requires a strong individual who is highly organised as well as the skills of being paraplanner salary is open for the right individual however ideally circa £40k + benefits ( pro rata)
5* offices and a company that invests heavily in its training and staff.
To conduct statistical analysis and provide appropriate reports to the Directors.
Act as the Central point of contact / reference for queries from both the business team and adviser team.
Research and gain quotations from providers
To act as the Senior Paraplanner for all members to the advisory team when required and will be the " go to person " for any queries or questions that may arise surrounding any Suitability reports.
Make sure that all compliance and FCA regs are being adhered to at all time
• Ideally CII qualified to Chartered status, or if not qualified to Dip status and willing to work toward Chartered
• Experienced in dealing with Trusts
• Able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of pensions, protection and retirement products
• An excellent team player
• Able to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Able to prioritise workload demands from numerous Advisers.
• Experienced in a supervisory/managerial role.
• Organised and able to prioritise and deliver work for self and others under pressure and to tight timescales.
• Able to build and maintain relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
• Effective, engaging and professional communication skills to facilitate change in line with service needs.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job