CoStartUp & Go is a 'one stop shop’ flexible support for StartUps.
All the services that a StartUp needs under one roof, in an affordable project or monthly hourly packages.
We’re are looking for a flexible, dedicated, super star personal assistant to help our Founder and Global Operations Manager with some behind the scenes magic including but not limited to:
- Email & diary management
- Research, client briefs / update of client files after meetings
- Organise & schedule of speaking and media events for founder
- Assist with event management
- Creating and maintaining admin systems
- Social media posts and scheduling
- Personal tasks when required
This job would suit someone with a strong background working in StartUps, freelancer, looking to work on a part time / flexible arrangement of 10 hours p/month.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years in a personal assistant role (preferably with experience in a start-up & working remotely)
- Highly trustworthy and organised. Be self motivated and team focused. We are a small team so communication and team work are critical
- Positive attitude and detail orientated
- Smart, switched on and extremely tech savvy (Trello, Xero, etc)
- tech savvy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job