Part - Time PA to Managing Partner
TITLE: Part - Time PA to Managing Partner
LOCATION: London, Central
SALARY: £25 per hour including holiday pay - £45k FTE
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Managing Partner at a leading private equity adviser on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Join a lovely, hard-working team at stunning boutique offices in Mayfair, London.
The company are looking for someone to support the MP on a PART-TIME basis, working 25 hours a week. Hours will be 10:00 - 15:00, preferably 5 days a week!
Main Duties Include:
- Diary management and scheduling meetings
- Arranging international travel itineraries, reservations and bookings
- Answering general calls and emails
- Producing documents and presentations
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Minute taking
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing
- Providing private PA duties for the Managing Partner as required
- Updating databases
- Roadshow planning for the team
- Dealing with any general administrative queries for the team as they arise
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant, ideally in the financial sector
- Agile worker with the ability to manage a busy diary
- Experience of working in a small business
- Advanced knowledge or Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience of organising travel
- Strong team player
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within a boutique financial corporation as a professional PA?
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?
Key Search Words: PA / Personal Assistant / Temporary / Part-time / Secretarial / Corporate / Support / Assistant / EA / Diary Management / Financial / Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job