Part Time PA to CEO - Production
Part Time PA to CEO/Founder - Production
Up to £30,000 pa - pro rata
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a well-established independent production company based in the London, has arisen. My client is looking for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO with his personal affairs. This opportunity is offered on a flexible, remote basis with some travel to the executive's home and the occasional weekend work. Ideally this would suit an individual looking for work around other ventures.
Key features will include:
- Ensure all Technology systems are working at all times... Personal mobile devices, PC's, laptops
- Manage the CEOs personal documentation in regard to travel, utilities, transportation etc.
- Managing all events such as sports events, dinners, meetings and managing all reservations
- Booking holiday venues and arranging extensive travel itinerary whilst also liaising with people on the other side
- Manage household facilities and supporting with other personal requirements such as buying gifts etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience ideally gained in a private support role
- Be hardworking and self-motivated
- Work well individually
- Be flexible with their time and able to work to the times set out by the executive - adhoc weekend work
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading production company
- A chance to focus on your own ventures whilst earning
This is a great opportunity working in a creative environment, for someone that enjoys working as a PA.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'