My client is a global Manufacturer. They are currently looking for a professional and hardworking candidate to join their busy and dynamic team as a part time receptionist in their Loughton office.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the offices, ensuring a professional reception area is maintained at all times
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner, redirecting or taking messages efficiently and accurately
- Maintain bookings for boardrooms with internal or external meetings
- Ordering stationary and office supplies for the office
- Processing invoices
- Provide an efficient and proactive administrative support service to senior members of staff.
- Assisting other departments with some aspects of advertising
- General office administration including filing, updating brochure displays, post, brochure mail outs and maintaining a tidy reception area
- Organising incoming and outgoing post
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience within a similar position in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Must be professional, presentable and polite
- Reliable, dependable and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Must be a team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Confident with a mature and professional telephone manner
If you are interested in the above position and have recent experience in a similar working environment then please send your CV to Georgia at Armstrong knight.
- Communication Skills