PA JOB DESCRIPTION:
Fantastic opportunity to work for a firm of chartered accountants based in paddington w2. part time pa, everyday monday to friday 10-3pm.
Small team 8 in total 9 with this person
- Iris Practise Management software. All correspondence is through practise management to client folders
- Time and Fees on Iris monthly reports debtors and work in progress
- Standard letters saving.
- Reception meet and greet clients
- Ordering of stationery supplies
- Kitchen supplies & tidying
- Liaising with handymen, plumbers, electricians etc.
- Diary Management for the team
- Co-ordination of conference calls
- Co-ordination of meetings
- Liaising with support staff at record companies and other organisations
- Type, format, proofread and correct grammar of correspondence to ensure presentation and content is at the required standard
- Monthly expenses
- General office administration including filing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Worked with Iris
- Diary management
- Dealing with confidential information
- Proficient in Iris, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Excellent knowledge of written English.
- Attention to detail is vital with an ability to draft own correspondence
- Organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative and able to resolve issues without close supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Diary Management
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job