Part-time or Full-time Telephone Insurance Consultant, 4/5 days per week, some home working, Leighton Buzzard, ££ competitive (Ref: 1562)
Our client is one of the largest estate agency and property service providers in the UK. They offer residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, Conveyancing and more.
The Insurance Desk provides support to advisers on how to create protection solutions to meet client needs. This role provides phone-based advice on how to handle unusual protection scenarios and answer queries on protection product criteria and eligibility. The post-holder may also make occasional presentations to small groups of advisers on how best to present protection or on different aspects of the products the company offers.
This post works alongside another highly experienced and well-qualified Insurance Desk Consultant.
- Provide guidance on how to calculate correct benefit levels in certain circumstances. NB: the jobholder does not give advice.
- Answer queries on Protection product criteria and eligibility
- Provide guidance on how to handle unusual Protection scenarios
- Create and maintain Protection competitor comparisons.
- Feedback on Protection development needs
- Establish service levels and standards for the Insurance Desk
- Protection sales skills
- Occasional presentations to sales teams visiting Head Office
The successful candidate will have the ability to identify and communicate protection needs, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible approach.
- Strong belief in the need for protection
- Ability to identify and communicate protection needs
- Good Presentation skills
- Empathy with the demands and needs of the sales team
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Ability to find 'angles' to convey how protection products can be used to meet client needs
- Flexible approach as the mi' of work will vary
- CF1/CF6 qualifications or equivalent (ie CeMAP)
The role is offered on a part-time or full-time basis with the opportunity for some home working one or two days per week. Minimum hours are four days per week including a Tues and Weds. A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate depending on experience. The company’s offices are in Leighton Buzzard.
*** If this sounds like you, please apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job