Part time or full time Bookkeeper- (20 -35 hours per week) - Wakefield
My client is a highly regarded firm of Accountants, who, due to growth, are currently recruiting a part time or full time experienced Bookkeeper
Training on internal systems will be provided. If you are currently looking for a position within a busy accountancy practice and have the necessary skills and experience then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Entry of purchase and sales invoices
- Entry and reconciliation of customer receipts and supplier payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT calculations/submissions
- Monthly journals and control account reconciliations
- Liaise with clients to obtain information and resolve queries
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and taking appropriate messages
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Previous similar role would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Professional and approachable manner
- Experience of Sage 50 software, or similar accounting software
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
You can expect a competitive salary and support in developing your skills.
This is an ideal role if you are looking for a friendly, supportive firm who has a proven track record in staff retention.
I am always interested in speaking to you if you have previous experience working with Professional firm(s) of accountants, whether your experience is in a mixed accounting role or more specialised in Audit or Tax.
Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working within Public Practice accounting. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and I cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background.