Part Time Operations Manager - Private Clinics Leeds
£29,500 - £34,500 PRO-RATA
We are pleased to be recruiting for our private client an Operations Manager for their services in Leeds. One of the largest providers of family planning services. This international company protects the rights of individuals by preventing unwanted births.
The Operations Manager is responsible for delivering and maintaining operational excellence in the surgical and associated medical clinics situated within the region.
You will be responsible for ensuring the relevant clinics are well led, operate efficiently and deliver the required client volumes and financial performance, whilst ensuring that the client is at the centre of all care and the relevant clinics achieve exceptional levels of client care and satisfaction.
It is a requirement of the position that the post holder successfully applies to become the second Registered Manager for the service you will work closely with the Clinical Registered Manager to ensure the effective management of the relevant clinics and take responsibility of the CQC registration in their absence.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside the Clinical Registered Manager to ensure the efficient and effective running of the relevant clinics, whilst maintaining safe and efficient clinical outcomes.
- Work closely with the Operations Support Team to maximise diary capacity, ensuring that client volumes are optimised leading to the achievement of operational targets
- Work closely with your senior Managers to develop contingency plans
- Continually review the productivity and efficiency of the relevant clinics and take appropriate actions to maximise and improve ways of working.
- Monitor and review income and expenditure for the relevant clinics, ensuring expenditure is managed in line with budget. Take appropriate action to ensure budgets are met or exceeded.
- Degree educated (desirable)
- GSCE Maths & English
- Management qualification (desirable).
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare sector and regulatory environment
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality.
This is a newly created post to align the operational and clinical managers within Manchester services - you will be instrumental in your role to make a difference to this national provider.
An excellent opportunity offering £17,700 - £20,700 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications working Part Time as an Operations Manager
Your hours will be 22.5 hours per week working 3 days a week
Please express early interest by submitting your CV to
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CVS FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY
Part Time Operations Manager - Healthcare - non clinical Leeds
Operations Manager - Healthcare, medical and nursing