Are you trying to find your first online English teaching job? Or are you already working as an online teacher but cannot get enough working hours from your current employer? If so, then we have the right vacancy to solve your problems!
Labby Education is glad to tell you about an exciting new online English teaching opportunity! You will use specialist software to teach English to Chinese students online, and all the teaching materials/lesson plans will be provided!
Top reasons to find work with us
- More working hours, stable timetables, you do not have to wait to be booked every week
- We will provide you with friendly support, career advice and help you prosper as an online teacher.
- You can work from the comfort of your own home.
- Native English speaker or IELTS Band 9.0
- Completed bachelor's degree
- Obtained a teaching credential (e.g. teaching certificate, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA).
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Competitive pay rates up to £17.50 GBP per hour taught
- Attendance bonus and loyalty bonus up to £2.40 GBP per class (40mins)
- Referral fee up to £120GBP per person
- Free TEFL course for unqualified teachers
- Free training and development
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Administrative and peer support
- A job that will make you want to get up and "go to work" everyday!
- Promoting interactive learning
- Teaching the English language to Chinese students aged 5-14
- Using technology to improve your lessons
- Submitting written feedback to each student within 24 hours of class completion
- Developing professional skills and knowledge by attending webinars, training etc. provided by the company
- Collaborating with other teachers and parents
Who we are?
We are a growing British company seeking excellent teachers to work online with overseas students (especially from China). We have built strong relationships with many Chinese online English teaching companies and have helped many people to secure work as an online teacher.
If you are shortlisted for an online teaching position, our partners will contact you directly to invite you to an online interview. Please check your inbox regularly and keep an eye on your junk email folder in case the message doesn’t reach your inbox.
Don’t meet all the requirements? No worries: If you don’t meet all the essential requirements for this vacancy, you can still contact us. We will find a vacancy that suits you!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'