On Call Consultant - Turnford
Our Pulse branch in Turnford has any exciting opportunity for Part Time On Call Consultant. This role is a 16 hour permanent role, where you will work alternate shifts each week. You will deliver excellent customer service with our clients and candidates. You will also place our candidates into shifts as efficiently and quickly as possible. As this role is for the On Call team, the successful candidate will need to be flexible with the ability to work a range of evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Evenings 17.00 - 22.30
Weekends (Sat and Sun) 14:00 - 22:30
Salary £9.23 ph
What you will be doing:
- Answer incoming calls promptly in a polite and professional manner
- Recording full details of all shifts and vacancies that the client has outstanding when a client calls.
- Record all contact details with candidates in the system
- Ensure all email and other electronic orders are accessed and processed promptly
- Ensure clients are kept up to date regarding the progress of their requests
- Pro actively approach the clients to identify new vacancies.
- Pro actively seek to obtain sales lead information, record details and either act upon or pass on to relevant business area
- Identifying the correct candidate for client shifts / vacancy.
- Liaising between candidates and the clients to ensure that we fill outstanding shifts and vacancies given to us by clients.
- Developing good communication links and working relationships with candidates, external clients and internal customers.
- Manage client’s needs
- Previous experience within a sales or call centre/customer service environment, although, you will receive training;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Confident and articulate being able to connect with people at all levels;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- The ability to operate Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strongly motivated and driven with the ability to work towards targets set and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Multitasking and working under pressure.
If you really enjoy communicating with people, building relationships, providing excellent customer service and working in a fast paced and supportive environment this could be the perfect part time job for you.
Pulse is part of ICS (Independent Clinical Services) who are one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers, covering health life sciences and social care. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses into the right temporary roles. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job