Lumeon, a growing digital healthcare company based in Waterloo, London, is looking for a part-time Office/Travel Assistant. This role is office based but occasional home working options are available. Flexibility can also be given with regards to the hours/days the employee works.
This role will be responsible for the upkeep of the office, ensuring that staff have what they need to succeed, and that staff travel is organised quickly and efficiently. This will be a busy role in a part-time capacity and requires an especially organised and diligent person with exceptional attention to detail and personal mechanisms in place for managing workload.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who wants to help the company succeed and assist the staff where they can. You must be proactive in your actions and happy to make decisions with minimal supervision.
Day to day duty will be to keep the office tidy and free of broken/old equipment and ensuring the kitchen is well stocked and looked after. Travel assistance will include helping people travelling to/from the UK and US and travel within the US and UK.
In this role, you will have access to sensitive information and will require a standard DBS check as per our compliance policies.
- Purchasing of office equipment - including hardware, software licenses, stationary and business cards
- Responsibly for travel administration for staff, including assistance booking flights, hotels, taxis, etc. in line with Lumeon Travel Policies
- Sundry orders, including water, plants, waste, kitchen supplies and general upkeep of office
- Assist EMT with booking meetings, ordering lunch and assisting with 6 weekly company All-Hands meeting.
- Main health and safety contact, including booking inspections and maintaining first aid and fire safety training for staff and conducting Desk Assessments (DSE) for new starters
- Adding and removing starters/leavers from the Outlook 365 and other systems as and when required
- Managing utilities and liaising with office suppliers
- Assisting HR with employee team building event twice annually
- Managing main reception phone, with calls forwarded to Support when you are not in the office
- Providing ad hoc admin assistance to Executive Managers and HR
You will be required to have previous experience working in a busy office environment, with experience as a Receptionist, Office Admin or PA/EA type Role.
If you have experience working as a Travel Assistant/Manager this will be advantageous but full training will be given. Full training will also be given on Health and Safety and you will be trained on completing DSE assessments. You may also be required to become a first aider or fire warden and will receive full training.
This role reports to the Head of HR.
Lumeon employee benefits:
- 25 days holiday, pro rata, with the ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Flexible working
- Life insurance policy
- Company Options scheme
- Pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- Private personal healthcare with BUPA
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Individual training/personal development plan