Juice are excited to be supporting a highly reputable urban design and architectural organisation based in Bristol with the appointment of a new Studio Administrator.
This is a varied and diverse opportunity which will require excellent communication skills as well as office and project administration. Working within their architectural and planning studio you will be responsible for liaising with job runners, architects and the wider admin team to ensure all administration runs smoothly.
This is a part time position, working 30 hours across Monday - Friday.
The full role includes providing reception duties include meeting and greeting important clients, taking calls and providing general office duties within the Bristol studio.
- Greeting visitors, offering them refreshments
- Looking after the visitor book
- Setting up video and telephone conference meetings
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling queries
- Dealing with post and organising couriers
- Ordering & maintaining stationery, office items and catering supplies
- Copy and audio typing of correspondence, reports, minutes, specifications
- creating PowerPoint presentations
- Desk top publishing: InDesign - reports, photosheets etc
- Creating new projects and updating project information
- Issuing monthly invoices, processing expenses
- Collating documents and filing
- Arrange travel/booking company car
- Co-ordinating, managing and booking events
- Providing reports for quarterly meetings
- Updating of CRM database including assembling of mailshot material
- Supporting the Office Manager with maintenance requirements where necessary
- Essential: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preferred: Adobe Suite (InDesign), Microsoft Project
- Minimum of 1 year's reception experience
- Confident and effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Good word processing skills with sound grammar and spelling
- Accurate copy-typing
- Prioritisation and time management
- Team player, flexible with the ability to work closely with other members of the support team
- Capacity for working under pressure, remaining calm
- Experience in working in an architect’s practice would be an advantage
Hours: 30 hours per week, Mon - Friday
Interviews: W.C 15.04.19
Expected start date: 22.04.19
This is a temporary to permanent position with excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.
If you possess the above skills and experience and would be keen to be considered, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'