PART-TIME OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATOR - SIX MONTH CONTRACT
Our client, a financial institution, based in the centre of Newcastle currently has a new opening for an Office Manager / Administrator to work part-time three days a week (flexible upon days) for six months.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office.
- Meeting and greeting clients. Answering telephone calls - taking messages as necessary.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail and arranging couriers.
- Managing suppliers as well as ensuring that the office is well stocked with stationery, refreshments, etc.
- Manage all office facilities as well as being the office H&S representative.
- Project management the office re-fit.
- Providing admin support to the team such as booking meetings, preparing presentations and marketing materials. Booking travel and accommodation.
You will have previous relevant experience within a corporate environment. Be a self-starter, confident and outgoing along with excellent communication skills and a real team player. You will be well organised and completely flexible as well as being able to take on additional duties as and when required. Proficient and MS Office. Degree educated would be beneficial but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART-TIME THREE DAY A WEEK CONTRACT POSITION.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.