My client is currently looking for an Office Manager (Maternity cover) on part time basis.
They are looking for someone loyal with stable employment background, bright with common sense who can work on their own initiative and think fast. Able to multitask and have an excellent attention to detail and educated to at least A-levels.
Office Manager - Maternity Cover
Contract: Maternity cover - 12 months
Location: Reading, town centre
Hours: Part time, 25hrs per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum, pro rata
Are you an experienced Office Administrator looking for a part time position to fit around your busy life? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern, progressive firm based in Reading town centre.
They are looking for a self-motivated, highly organised and committed individual who is looking to become a key member of a small dedicated team. The opportunity will require a candidate with a professional work attitude and desire to work in a passionate company.
The role has a high degree of responsibility and would include the following:
- General office administration
- Handling private and confidential documents
- Managing HR templates and spreadsheets
- Collection of client payments
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual stats
- Consultants’ expenses administration
- IT support
- Maintenance of the company database
- Data compliance management
- Secondary administration support to the Managing Director and Consultants
- Minimum of 2 years Office Administration experience
- Pro-active self-starter
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook is essential
- Strong work ethic with an excellent organisational skill
- From Reading or nearby areas
The successful candidate will also have a keen eye for detail and accuracy as this is of paramount importance for consistent recording and reporting of sales statistics and figures. The ability to plan and manage priorities is extremely important as the Office Manager plays a central part in the smooth day-to-day running of the business.
The ideal candidate will have an abundance of energy, determination and will be a loyal and dedicated team player with a can-do attitude.
They are looking for someone to start in mid-March.
Interested? please apply.