| Part-Time Office Assistant | Colchester | £7.50 per hour |
The role of the Office Assistant is to support the Branch Manager & Property Manager in their role, by carrying out general office administration and attending appointments and other duties as required. You will be part of a small team with an established portfolio of key clients.
Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to, as noted below:
- Establish professional relationships with current clients
- Effective management of the applicant database
- Organise and occasionally carry out viewings
- Work with lettings progressor to progress new lets
- Complete hand over of move in process for new tenants
- Maintain office literature and window displays
- Book and attend routine property visits
- Work with property manager to deal with reactive and proactive maintenance
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with company requirements
- You will be a team player working closely with staff in the office and others throughout the business
- Possess the ability to work well by yourself
- You will have excellent customer service skills
- High levels of organisation
Hours: The position will be on a part time basis, hours being 9.30am to 2.30pm for four days a week, and every Saturday, the hours of which will be 9.00 to 5.00pm.
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Office Assistant