A new opportunity for an Office Assistant has come up to join this busy team on a part-time or full-time basis. The part-time role will be 25 hours per week, ideally 8am-1pm.
The Office Assistant will be required to provide an effective service to both internal and external clients, providing a friendly first point of contact for all guests at our Head Office. They will work as part of the Operations team and will manage visitors to the office as well as assisting with general administrative duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and signing-in visitors
- Meeting and greeting delegates and looking after their needs for the duration of the training course
- Preparing lunches, drinks and refreshments for internal/client meetings & training courses
- Keeping the Kitchen / Break Room / Eating Area / Meeting Rooms /Toilets clean and tidy
- Ensuring continual stock of staff refreshments & kitchen supplies available
- Maintaining coffee machines / kitchen equipment
- Cleaning out fridges and food cupboards regularly
- Assisting with maintenance needs & works
- Assisting with purchases
- Assisting with H&S requirements
- Assisting with the stock control of training materials
- Assisting printing and collating materials
Essentially this role ensures that the office runs smoothly and is a vital role to the company! The client is flexible and will look at either part-time or full-time.
- Stock Control
- Receptionist Duties