Part Time Office Administrator
£18,500 - £19,500 -(DOE)
Pro Rata 3 days per week
I'm currently recruiting for a part time Office Administrator to join an established company in Preston to work 3 days a week with the opportunity to go full time.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for supporting the business by liaising with suppliers and handling incoming enquiries.
My client is looking for an Office Administrator who has varied skills to bring to the team. They are really keen to see what the candidate has to offer and are searching for someone who is bright, hungry, hard working, has vision and wants to progress and develop within an innovative and inclusive company. They want someone who wants to make the job their own and is genuinely excited about this prospect.
Key Responsibilities of the Office Administrator
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Managing orders through the process of reaching clients
- General Office duties
- Deal with export enquiries
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Checking inbound orders and ensuring they are correct
- Dealing with sample requests
- Arranging transport of products
- Ensure excellent communication with all departments to promote strong working relationships.
- Ability to be self motivated and able to work on their own
- Great problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and sharing ideas
- Computer literate with use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Italian or Spanish are preferable but not essential
- £18,500 - £19,500 -(DOE) Pro Rata 3 days per week
- 22 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 3 Days a week to be agreed - 9am-5pm
- Government Pension Scheme
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "part time"
- "office administrator"
- "office administration"
- "part time office administrator"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'